Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetent train, August 9, 1989, 10:42 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
August 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this train.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and youths (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- This is the only operating train in Disneyland on which a tribute to Aladdin can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.