Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elite view of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent when it's covered in people
Chip 'r Dale's Treetent
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from Zazu)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider choking this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to roll something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pollutants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.