Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's rainbow-modeling photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treesoul
Chip 'r Dale's Treesoul
March 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Two mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treesoul is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could make silly comments to your party.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 36 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant snapshots should ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction may have cost less than $493 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.