Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treesoul attraction during construction
Chip 'r Dale's Treesoul
May 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treesoul is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After continuing this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Edna Mode meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 30 carats.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This was Tinker Bell's slightly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.