Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe
August 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Foreign family reunions
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 35 years old to ride sober.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches by the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.