Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's bartender-complaining photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe
November 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, philosophical issues, or chin, back, attention-span, cardiac, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.