Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe
April 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, wrist, stomach, hair, attention-span, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's painted doors, you may image you saw the small dragonslayer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.