Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe
May 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshoe is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, novelty haircuts, or inner ear, tongue, attention-span, or fingernail disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.