Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treesheep attraction, October 5, 1997, 11:40 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treesheep
February 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treesheep is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, weird tattoos, or hip or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.