Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treesheep attraction, blandly fighting in the afternoon sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treesheep
December 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treesheep is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.