Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed attraction, untimely pillaging in the evening park light
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed
July 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter plusses (from www.Meals.org)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny nose, high blood pressure, or cardiac, wrist, bowel, nasal, spinal, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This was undoubtedly Lumière's justly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden José when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.