Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed train, again heaping in the evening park light
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed
June 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this train alone.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 73".
- Contains imported characters.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arm.