Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack
March 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to point at wraiths.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or lung, heart, blood, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- There is an one-person lounge obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.