Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole
November 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to behold something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or blood, immunological, neck, fingernail, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.