Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole attraction, March 2, 1969, 12:49 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole
April 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from brain or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole "alternative" experience.
- During a 2010 refurbishment, new characters were repositioned in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.