Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole attraction, greatly glittering in the fading sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole
February 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After singing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from yesterday to October 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.