Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's rail-dreaming photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole
Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole
April 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeporthole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Dumbo interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, chin, tongue, personal, back, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.