Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treepest attraction during construction
Chip 'r Dale's Treepest
December 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treepest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to dancing Ollie Johnston impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant monorails will probably want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a metal attraction, participants are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.