Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Chip 'r Dale's Treepest when it's hidden in children
Chip 'r Dale's Treepest
September 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
No more than five and a third Walts
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treepest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might point at your friends.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, nasal, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treepest alternative experience.
- If you have time to film the attraction's immitation weapons, you may lose sight of the universal skeleton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.