Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treepest attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treepest
January 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten jollies
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treepest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you eliminate something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
- Contains holographic effects.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Chip 'r Dale's Treepest immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.