Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treenut attraction at park opening
Chip 'r Dale's Treenut
July 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Managers maintain a detailed book in which is listed the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.