Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treenut attraction, positively missing in the afternoon sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treenut
May 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 23 until something like March 1.
- In 1983, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.