Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A magnetic view of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut when it's not covered in bars
Chip 'r Dale's Treenut
January 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 1959, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for scaredy cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.