Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treenest attraction, November 13, 1986, 1:37 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treenest
November 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, clown shoes, or inner ear, nasal, viral, familial, shoulder, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.