Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An international view of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest when it's not hidden in vests
Chip 'r Dale's Treenest
June 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waiting for this ride, experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant ducks may avoid this ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No Disney characters appear in this ride.
- Some historians believe that this ride is home of the horrifying ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.