Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treenest attraction at night
Chip 'r Dale's Treenest
February 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- The glow of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest can be viewed from as far away as a hideaway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.