Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Chip 'r Dale's Treemodel when it's shrounded in darkness
Chip 'r Dale's Treemodel
December 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treemodel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to forget about this attraction less than a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess belts.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Tim Burton's cup.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.