Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature attraction, April 15, 1990, 1:42 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature
July 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge dollars
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- On its second year of operation, the Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.