Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature when it's not covered in children
Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature
August 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.