Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature
April 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of Chip 'r Dale's Treeminiature can be spotted from as far away as Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.