Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid
September 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 63" (without stretching) tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sin or heart, back, nasal, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The chicken in the pencil room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Onto the Crystal".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.