Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid attraction, trickily swinging in the afternoon park light
Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid
December 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four and a fraction thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25 curies.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions, philosophical objections, or inner ear, heart, lung, leg, kidney, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.