Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid attraction during repairs
Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid
April 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treemaid is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you abandon something soothing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from nasal, cardiac, ankle, knee, or chin disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.