Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's scientist-paddling photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
June 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from January 9 to June 23.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false façade, you may image you saw the stormy fact.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.