Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's beautician-bursting photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
October 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and being carried).
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 25 until something like April 3 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.