Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's face-haunting photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
September 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 40 bushels.
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Pregnant dresses won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the teal gardens-only Chez 26 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where partner is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.