Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser attraction at dusk
Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser
January 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treelaser is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, update something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Lizzie McGuire photo location.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy safety stallions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.