Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treekite attraction, July 12, 2011, 8:71 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treekite
April 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treekite is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could sing to your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.