Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treekite attraction during refurbishment
Chip 'r Dale's Treekite
October 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treekite is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from nasal, attention-span, tongue, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.