Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut train as seen from the top of the Midwest
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
January 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from heart, shoulder, chin, or knee complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.