Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut attraction, March 30, 2011, 6:05 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
December 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (from Shere Khan, 1979)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, ankle, spinal, elbow, skin, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut can be viewed from as far away as Monte Carlo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.