Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut when it's hidden in fog
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
May 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different aura.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.