Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut attraction, calmly operating in the evening candlelight
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
December 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or Johnny Tremain fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo area.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Before a 1980 refurbishment, new art was reworked in the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.