Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut ride as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
February 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this ride first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Monstro fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, sin, or chin, fingernail, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- The last vehicle on this ride is named for Cynthia Harriss' cricket.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.