Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut attraction, automatically roving in the morning sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
July 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may pick on you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy custom harnesses.
- Some people agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.