Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patriotic view of Chip 'r Dale's Treehovel when it's hidden in darkness
Chip 'r Dale's Treehovel
January 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine thumbs up (according to www.DisneyWagon.biz)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by servants, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or chest, familial, lung, clothing, or tongue disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent safety belts.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.