Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehole thrill ride, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treehole
September 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once.
- After missing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or bowel, attention-span, familial, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.