Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Chip 'r Dale's Treehole
January 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and laugh.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 54".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to eliminate safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.