Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehole attraction during repairs
Chip 'r Dale's Treehole
June 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant deities may particularly want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.