Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's fish-revealing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter
Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter
March 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from odd relatives, overdone perfume, or knee, inner ear, skin, brain, or chest issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.