Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter, a favorite adventure of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter
December 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or chest, familial, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Adventure is closed for complete replacement from September 24 through February 11.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter, there is a handball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.