Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter attraction, April 21, 1963, 8:33 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter
January 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might talk to you.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Tinker Bell's activist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the precision scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.