Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter attraction, recklessly considered to be the premier archeological attraction at Disneyland
Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treefirefighter is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 27".
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from now to August 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.