Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine attraction, September 3, 2009, 12:97 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine
July 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of incoherent door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to ride this attraction half a quarter hour before its opening.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 35.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.