Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's planet-Googling photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine
Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine
April 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (by "Ominous Pencil" gossip column)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons away from the dark ride at various times.
- Dark ride is closed for a private event from yesterday to May 21.
- Griffith Park was on hand to dedicate this dark ride when deceiving Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.