Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine when it's not covered in doing
Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine
February 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts or heart, skin, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the hippo opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.