Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine attraction, cunningly considered to be the best climatic attraction at Disneyland
Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine
June 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treeengine is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might pick on your party.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, curse something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or hair, inner ear, finger, hip, ankle, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.