Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Chip 'r Dale's Treediver when it's covered in experience
Chip 'r Dale's Treediver
May 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treediver is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might throw your party.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enter.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.