Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treediver ride, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treediver
August 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treediver is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- After riding this ride, it's recommended that you find something with a different smell.
- During selected "Grand Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can experience this ride up to a moment prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.