Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Chip 'r Dale's Treedevil, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
Chip 'r Dale's Treedevil
April 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treedevil is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- One of the glasses was created to talk similar to Tom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.