Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treedevil attraction during refurbishment
Chip 'r Dale's Treedevil
April 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treedevil is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- According to scholars, there are copious whirligigs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.