Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage when it's not hidden in tarps
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
January 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 88".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.