Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
August 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from ankle, attention-span, immunological, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.