Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
April 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Darkness may be too intense for young consumers.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to hold your head and coaches inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.