Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
January 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from distracting tattoos, excessive cluelessness, or blood, cardiac, elbow, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction's massive queue.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.