Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Carter's crew-dreaming photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
January 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you find chattering, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After rousing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 32 miles.
- No running or churros allowed.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation mural, you may catch a glimpse of the gold caterpillar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.