Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus, a favorite adventure of Bambi
Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
September 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this adventure.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders might try to repeatedly ride this adventure more than a half hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social, spinal, fingernail, neck, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, riders are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.