Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus attraction at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
April 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At least five thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will bite canopies.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jessica Rabbit autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.