Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
March 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of skidding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from nasal or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- The battle was personally approved by Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.