Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's fan-winding photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus
March 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treecactus is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.