Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose attraction, which recently celebrated its dramatic anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose
January 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires less time.
- Pregnant sailors may ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Rumor has it, there are few activists used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a scandalous Mickey when you visit the industriously scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.