Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An authentic view of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose when it's covered in fog
Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose
November 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.