Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose attraction at dusk
Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose
March 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains imported images.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1976, this attraction was rethemed to tone down scenes that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for an audiovisual Mickey when you look down in the lost room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.