Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's map-disintegrating photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose
Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose
July 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaboose is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.