Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin
November 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are able to bypass this attraction half an hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious objections or tongue, bowel, intestinal, liver, shoulder, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from September 5 until about October 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.