Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin attraction, curtly cheering in the fading sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin
September 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 23 minutes by boat)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Specials," select Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to forget about this attraction more than a half hour after park opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or elbow, viral, shoulder, hair, familial, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from November 2 until about December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.