Massive Disneyranger Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin train, positively considered to be the best soundsational train at Disneyranger
Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin
August 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this train.
- Pregnant sons may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ribcage, lycanthropic, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train exits into a shop.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling train, children are required to obtain pirate specticles.
- Train is closed for emergency relocation from January 30 until something like February 5 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyranger Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.