Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaballero when it's inundated in amigos
Chip 'r Dale's Treecaballero
July 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaballero is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.