Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecaballero attraction during refurbishment
Chip 'r Dale's Treecaballero
September 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (by Horace Horsecollar)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treecaballero is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, other guests could make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.