Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeboatnik when it's hidden in tarps
Chip 'r Dale's Treeboatnik
April 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeboatnik is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a speedy band.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.