Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeboatnik attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Chip 'r Dale's Treeboatnik
April 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeboatnik is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 42 decimeters (or 21 decimeters and adorable).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from July 10 until about September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.