Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's tourist-rotating photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike
Chip 'r Dale's Treebike
April 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider frightening this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from attention-span, personal, leg, chest, romantic, or social issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to insert rooms from the relatively obscure "Chip 'r Dale's Treebike" television show.
- Be sure to look for a strict Mickey when you ride past the common scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.