Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike when it's not inundated in form
Chip 'r Dale's Treebike
December 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.