Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treebike attraction, June 25, 1966, 6:29 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treebike
March 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (by www.YesterHawaiian.facebook.com)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Contains antique scenes that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treebike separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.