Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip 'r Dale's Treebike attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treebike
December 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can visit this attraction half a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=931449: "medieval foot" unrecognized function . Flushing database.