Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treebike attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Chip 'r Dale's Treebike
February 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treebike is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.