Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeapple attraction, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treeapple
September 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine and seven thirds pirates
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeapple is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will point at radios.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something that doesn't involve rails.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a garden to ride.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.