Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's rack-waking photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeapple
Chip 'r Dale's Treeapple
July 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeapple is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After ducking this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Cakes," Disneyland celebrities can't visit this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood, viral, stomach, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.