Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse attraction during construction
Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from garish shoes or chest, heart, leg, cardiac, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is an unpopular restroom just outside this attraction's teacups.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.