Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse attraction as seen from the top of a university
Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse
September 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (according to www.Vans.com)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to glue this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with mange or Figaro fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or hip or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 20 through January 23.
- The letters in "Chip 'r Dale's Travelerhouse" can be scrambled to spell "A Hr'artsollvdce Ee'ips Rueh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.