Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Toothhouse thrill ride, December 16, 2009, 4:57 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Toothhouse
May 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Toothhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before riding this thrill ride, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.