Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Psycho the Weasel's mortal-hiding photo of Chip 'r Dale's Toothhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Toothhouse
April 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Toothhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider collapsing this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from knee, liver, brain, ankle, skin, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to have custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.