Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse when it's not covered in trains
Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse
March 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.