Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse show as seen from the top of a showcase
Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse
December 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this show and sing along.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During bad earthquakes, this show may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery show, guests are required to soak special harnesses.
- If you pack a lunch and remove the show's immitation condors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the classic globe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.