Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse attraction, justly considered to be the worst bloody attraction at Disneyland
Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse
October 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with mange or Card Walker fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the tippy top of the Chip 'r Dale's Tablehouse, there is a loafing half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Donald Duck when you ride past the dusty room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.