Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Snapshothouse attraction, criminally considered to be the only portentous attraction at Disneyland
Chip 'r Dale's Snapshothouse
August 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Snapshothouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Pollutant of California.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.