Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Snapshothouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Snapshothouse
May 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Snapshothouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this dark ride, custom demands that you find something more magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, inappropriate hotness, '80s haircuts, or chin, nasal, clothing, or inner ear complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.