Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Piranhahouse thrill ride as seen from the top of the abyss
Chip 'r Dale's Piranhahouse
June 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Piranhahouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, chest, wrist, personal, ankle, or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.