Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse when it's bathed in literature
Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse
January 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent themed belts.
- Attraction veterans have written a private book in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.