Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse when it's inundated in quality
Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse
October 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.