Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse show at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse
November 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to go on this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and heavily bearded).
- During earthquakes, this show may run backwards.
- Because this is a colloquial show, adults are required to purchase special specticles.
- Show is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from August 15 until something like November 28.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Chip 'r Dale's Performerhouse immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.