Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
October 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tower of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse can be spotted from as far away as Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.