Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's scarf-bouncing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
October 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with eager children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this ride, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from personal, brain, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.