Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
October 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guest in front must be at least 76" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.