Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse ride as seen from the top of Mississippi
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
December 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this ride first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- During bad weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.