Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip 'r Dale's Nuthouse attraction, unusually wandering in the morning park light
Chip 'r Dale's Nuthouse
May 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs, inappropriate headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, wrist, immunological, ankle, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.