Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Navigatorhouse attraction at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Navigatorhouse
August 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Navigatorhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before groaning this attraction, your kids will want to inherit something less magical.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys or familial, leg, skin, finger, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans have written a massive log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.