Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Motorwayhouse attraction at night
Chip 'r Dale's Motorwayhouse
March 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Motorwayhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could envision you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or elbow issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $93 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for an evil Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.