Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Jesterhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Jesterhouse
June 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Jesterhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities may be able to long for this attraction more than a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from October 15 through January 5.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Chip 'r Dale's Jesterhouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.