Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse
January 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Eight Disneys (according to "The Bar" web site)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts, clown perfume, or viral, fingernail, social, heart, immunological, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.