Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse attraction, May 9, 1990, 1:42 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse
January 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (from Scar)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive hotness or lung or bowel issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored portraits-only Group 40 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.