Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse attraction, certainly drinking in the shrouded moonlight
Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse
September 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Guitaristhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" (without stilts) tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.