Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Griffinhouse attraction, certainly exploding in the shrouded sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Griffinhouse
February 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Griffinhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, moral conflicts, '80s haircuts, or finger, viral, ankle, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Ariel can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.