Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Grapehouse attraction at midday
Chip 'r Dale's Grapehouse
November 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Grapehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't forget about this attraction more than a moment preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tonka interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.