Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse attraction at first light
Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse
October 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to utter something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Walt Disney had a retro dining room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.