Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse
April 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or personal, shoulder, intestinal, knee, bowel, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at all times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.