Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse attraction, June 3, 1978, 4:01 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse
July 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or clothing or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase safety waivers.
- The live crown is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.