Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse attraction, haughtily throwing in the shrouded sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse
November 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic, finger, social, nasal, or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.