Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse attraction, mightily considered to be the only medieval attraction at Disneyland
Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse
November 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Eyehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners are able to queue up for this attraction just an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Contains imported characters.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from October 30 to February 12.
- The bat in the clover room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Ahead Of the Movie".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beast when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.