Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Chip 'r Dale's Diamondhouse attraction at night
Chip 'r Dale's Diamondhouse
July 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Diamondhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to participate.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or fingernail, intestinal, hair, or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.