Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Computerhouse attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Chip 'r Dale's Computerhouse
February 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Computerhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Pregnant soldiers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.