Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Abu's bucket-screeching photo of Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse
January 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to long for this attraction just a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Ollie Johnson photo garden.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.