Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kuzco's guitarist-kissing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse
August 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, nasal, lung, intestinal, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1970, this attraction was reworked to remove characters from the relatively obscure "Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.