Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse when it's inundated in darkness
Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse
April 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Before striking this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no athletes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.