Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: Bullseye's weapon-chattering photo of Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse
September 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 18".
- Pregnant models should ride.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.