Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse attraction at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse
October 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to find this attraction more than a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and pathetic).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.