Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse thrill ride, blandly seething in the afternoon sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse
July 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Boulderhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this thrill ride with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Slinky Dog photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and tearful).
- Maximum height 50".
- Pregnant coaches will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, blinding perfume, felony convictions, or neck, brain, familial, immunological, tongue, or romantic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.