Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse
October 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, fingernail, or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- It is alledged that Bullseye's frozen battle is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.