Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse attraction at midday
Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse
June 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 41".
- Operator must be at least 45" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious objections, water-soluable clothing, bad haircuts, or chest, cardiac, shoulder, leg, immunological, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and filigrees away from the cast members at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zombie.