Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse attraction at a distance
Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse
June 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Birdhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The irregular model was hand made by Lobo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.